When using the site (site policy)
1. About copyright
Texts, illustrations, photographs, videos, and all other copyrighted works posted on this website are protected by copyrights owned by the Company or third parties. It cannot be used without permission beyond the scope permitted by copyright law and other laws such as private use.
The rights relating to trademarks, logos, and trade names posted on this website belong to the Company or the respective right holders. It cannot be used without permission beyond the scope allowed by trademark law or other laws.
4. Prohibited acts
Users are prohibited from performing the following actions when using this website.
5. About links
No contact is required when linking to the Sankosha website. However, we ask that you observe the following precautions.
- Sites that contain content intended to slander or defame other organizations such as Sankosia or other companies (parties)
- Sites that contain adult content
- Sites that contain content that is against public order and morals
- Sites that contain content that is illegal or potentially illegal
- Sites related to activities that are illegal or potentially illegal
- Sites that may mislead third parties
Recognizing the importance of personal information, we have established a personal information protection policy. Personal information received from customers will be managed and used appropriately based on our personal information protection policy.
7. About Cookie
A cookie is a small data file that the website writes on your device when you visit the website, and it allows you to identify the user who visited the website. This website does not obtain any information that can identify an individual with a cookie unless the customer's consent is obtained in advance. In addition, the Company will not use the information stored in the cookie for purposes other than statistically grasping the browsing status and displaying the optimal site for the customer.
8. Recommended environment
The latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari is recommended when using this website.
* Unintended display may occur depending on the settings of the terminal used by the customer and some browsers and applications.
9. About plug-ins
"Adobe Reader" is required to view PDF files posted on this website. If you do not have it, please download it from the Adobe Systems website (free of charge).